Saturday, July 20, 2013

FLEG - CLASSIC BREAKS MIX V1 & SUMMER COOLOUT MIX





TAPEMASTA - Now you get to see what I can do with mixtapes from real djs & use today's technology also..Keep up because i'm touching all bases...PS: I'm also giving you another mix to rock out with..

FLEG - Before my next mix of newer material I wanted to make the first in a series of Classics mixes. These are the breaks that I remember being played all the time in the early 2000's. Some of them are straight up bboy anthems. Leacy, Dadeo, Geometrix and local radio DJ's had a big impact on what I play in this mix. To me, these sounds were everywhere and I wanted to bring that vibe back for the newer generation who might not know these breaks as well. Thank you to everyone who's supported me and believed in me. I can't wait to spin this stuff for all of you, live! One love.


CLASSIC BREAKS V1

SUMMER COOLOUT MIX...

1 comment:

  1. This is Really Nice Information about Mixtapes I am really happy to read your provided information I would be in touch with you in future.

    Thanks for Sharing with Us.

    ReplyDelete