Sunday, July 7, 2013

DIGGERS UNION ( HEVEHITTA & DJ UNEXPECTED ) - ENJOY & BE EDUCATED #1319 ( THE BEAT OF ALAN MAMAN AKA THE ALCHEMIST )




Tapemasta: My favorite mixtape duo is still staying true to what they know & the people know about it..It's only right that they drop this on you..I bet you wished your radio shows rock like this !!

Here is today's episode of Enjoy and Be Educated.  On this episode, DJ Unexpected and I pay tribute to Alan Maman, better known as the Alchemist.  2-hours of Alchemist-produced bangers, as well as a Look What I Found sample section.  I hope you enjoy the episode.  Have a great weekend.  - Hevehitta

ENJOY & BE EDUCATED 1319

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information and links you shared this is so should be a useful and quite informative!
    Bar Mitzvah

    ReplyDelete