Thursday, November 1, 2012

SHOWTIME - COOKIN' SOUL




TAPEMASTA: Now tell me, do you think everybody is ready for this..I told you before we make our own lanes & now everybody know !! Keep up with what we do because there's more coming..Salute  to the 50/50 Crew, S.O.U.L., Gil, Mario & the other bloggers worldwide !! You better get up on your SOCIAL MEDIA thing because we're killin' it right now..Sooner or later everybody from the 90's is going to come back & rock some joints because of yours truly..POW !! PS, I love my LIFE !!

SHOWTIME: WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS CD....WELL...IT'S DEFINITELY NOT FOR EVERYONE. SHOUT OUTS TO THE 50/50 Pushin' Tapes Tremaine Juice J├Ânze Vicki Gayle Paulina Anderson Luticia Ticiabugg Webb Anderson-Ward Marsha CokoBrown Patrice Chuck Chillin Kimpa DjKb Barnes AND ALL MY GROWN FOLK THAT CAN APPRECIATE THIS TYPE OF MUSIC...OH YEAH, AND THIS IS A PUSHIN TAPES EXCLUSIVE... IF YOU NEED THE LINK DEFINITELY LET ME KNOW CAUSE I DONT THINK THE MIX CD SITES CAN UNDERSTAND THIS ONE LOL....

COOKIN' SOUL...

No comments:

Post a Comment