Tuesday, July 31, 2012

JAYCEE - IN EFFECT MODE




Now this one is for the grown ups..Real music by a real dj..once again, keep up because this here is what i do..Shouts to everybody who make the real MIXTAPE thing alive...This was done a few years ago & the crazy part it can still be played today !! Can you stay that about the other MIXTAPES lol !!


Troop “Spread My Wings”
LeVert “Casanova” (rip Gerald LeVert)
Bobby Brown “Don’t Be Cruel”
The Boys “Dial My Heart”
Samuelle “So U Like What U See”
After 7 “Can’t Stop”
En Vogue “Hold On”
Klymaxx “Good Love”
Lisa Stansfield “All Around The World” (45 King Remix)
Hi-Five “I Like (the kissing game)” (rip Tony Thompson)
Tevin Campbell “Round & Round”
Christopher Williams “I’m Dreamin”
BBD “Do Me!”
Today “Him Or Me”
Entouch “Too Hype”
Jane Child “Don’t Wanna Fall In Love”
Johnny Gill “Rub You The Right Way” (remix f. CL Smooth)
Redhead Kingpin “Do The Right Thing”
Wreckx N Effect “Rump Shaker”
Big Daddy Kane “I Get The Job Done”
Teddy Riley feat. Guy “My Fantasy”
Bobby Brown “My Prerogative”
Babyface “It’s No Crime”
Janet Jackson “Alright”
Another Bad Creation “Iesha”
MC Brains “Oochie Coochie”
BBD “Poison”
The Good Girls “Your Sweetness Is My Weakness”
Tony Toni Tone “Feels Good

IN EFFECT MODE

No comments:

Post a Comment