Tuesday, May 8, 2012

M ROCK - KEYS OVER KANYE



Here's something short & nobody thought about either..I bet you wished that i couldn't keep doing this - i told you that everybody knows what's up now..M Rock did his thing with this & it's a blend joint feat Mrs Keys vocal's over Kanye's beats !! Pow....

   

  1. You Don’t Know My Name
    over Scarface’s “Guess Who’s Back”
  2. Girlfriend
    over “All Falls Down”
  3. Gangsta Lovin’
    over Slum Village’s “Selfish”
  4. No One
    over “Flashing Lights”
  5. If I Ain’t Got You
    over Janet’s “I Want You”
  6. My Boo
    over “Never Let Me Down”
  7. Feelin Me, Feeling You
    over “Addiction (Terry Hunter & Kenny Dope Remix)”
  8. Diary
    over “Slow Jamz”
  9. Empire State of Mind pt 2
    over Family Business”
  10. Un-thinkable
    over “Blame Game”

Keys Over Kayne

No comments:

Post a Comment