Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Beatography Of Justin Smith ( Just Blaze )





Tapemasta: Time for the people to be educated on the music...

Hevehitta: The Beatography of Justin Smith (Just Blaze) was a mixtape I originally planned to release in 2005. It was actually going to be the first solo mixtape of my career, but then my “3 Kings” mixtape series came to fruition. This mix you’re about to hear is the skeleton of the actual mixtape. These are just ideas I recorded to see how the concept would play out in audio form. Like a lot of my actual mixtapes, this mix is heavy with dialog. The dialog plays a major role as it’s retelling the story of Just Blaze and his successful music career. Hopefully this “skeleton mix” will give you a good idea of where I’m going with this. My plan is to record this mixtape in its entirety and release it to the public.. hopefully before the end of summer. Thank you for listening and I hope you enjoy this audio presentation. Feedback can be sent to: Hevehitta@TheDiggersUnion.com

Just Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment