Monday, April 30, 2012

Who Got LOX Mixtapes Again !!



Now there was a reason why certain MIXTAPES wasn't on the cd..one reason was because of WWW ( world wide web ) & then everybody would have it - Now when the RIAA starts up again, i'm going to laugh !! If you can't fathom why, then you're really lost & you wasn't out there when the tapes was in the streets !! When i started this in the beginning, i told you i had everything & now you know..I won't even tell you about the cd versions which again i'm sure you don't know about !! I know Jadakiss dropped his mixtape recently ( yeah, they sent me the mixtape already ) & now everybody wants the old stuff - once again been there, done that ( Remember the Champ Is Here with Green Lantern ) !! Shout to On Da Low ( Nighthawks & Dre/Red Bandit ) & Self..Don't get mad, yo - it's a Brooklyn thing, i'm sure you don't understand !! Your move now..lol !! Once again, i can't wait for this part 2 of the interview..just keep giving me more info to use..I've been in this too long - there's a reason to stay 2 steps ahead !!

8 comments:

  1. Dont tease us like that baby you know that's what everybody wanted let the lox go, but shit you know that mix tape was rare people thought that joint aint even exist i had part 1 and 3. I just never even thought to keep any old mixtapes or anything i said fuck it once i got everything on hard drive no need but guess i was wrong lol. You gotta post that let the lox go for the real niggas who know what it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sam, believe me i know..This game is crazy & people do alot of bs..Dont worry though it'll be out !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO my nigga like i said before i respect ya craft as a teenager hearing all the DJS scream ya name i dig it. And i cant shine i thought when it came to Nas Firm shit Lox Mase etc thought i heard and had everything all these years i see we weren't get shit in philly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not true though, lol..Philly had hot shit too & Cosmic Kev, DJ Ran, Lady B, Cash Money was doing it back then..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah true but im put it like this i never heard about DJ Chubby Chub until i ran into you and Brandans blogspot even my old heads never heard of him and his tapes had that shit now i know that Nature changed his verse for love is all we need remix on show me the money part 2 so after 15 years i just found that out 2 years ago. I cant hold ya i was like a lil kid on xmas when i first found ya blogspot it was so many hard to find songs after years i got thanks to yall i keep it real baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can someone please post a link to lox family part 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have all these on cassette and would love to get in my ipod. Anybody got links please hit me up marcus.lacewell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dam man, been looking 4 these 4 a while! Any chance u could re-up lox family part 2 and let the lox go, I have lox daily 1 but need the others for my collection. I live in Australia so it's a bit hard to get em. Even if u could post em to me I woulda appreciate it , my email is: craigd1980@hotmail.com. Thanx bro!

    ReplyDelete