Monday, April 9, 2012

Shorty Love - The Blend Recipe


Alot you don't know that i was really that guy behind alot of mixtapes with my collecting..When i first seen Shorty's mixtapes..I was like Justo give me those..So i can rock out - of course, you know he didn't give it to me..lol !! But you know the fun part of it all, she's still rocking it well today & that was well over 10 years ago !! Now this here is what you call a MIXTAPE..Best believe people will rock with this for a minute !! Salute Shorty Love..Harlem's First Lady Of Mixtapes is back..Isn't it fun, when alot you don't know nothing about her, but you can rock the mixtape..Matter of fact, just Google her name & get those mixes !! Enjoy it because your current dj's isn't doing it like this !!

2 comments:

  1. I like that you bigging up a women in the industry. I have been educated!!! Thnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up lady..Yes indeed, we're making this all come together..

    ReplyDelete