Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Royale & Mensa - Steppin' Out V2


I don't know if you got this already..But if you didn't then check it out because it's done by real dj's & you know how things is going right now..Once again, rock out with REAL MUSIC before you get to the party !!

1.DJ ROYALE SIDE
2.What’cha Need – SWV
3.So Into You – Tamia
4.Make Up Your Mind – Assorted Flavors (Royale Blend)
5.Used To Love Me (Ali Remix) – Faith
6.I Can’t Go On – Redbone
7.Tonight – A Few Good Men
8.Sentimental – Deborah Cox
9.Best Friend – Brandy
10.Sittin’ Up In My Room – Brandy
11.Sittin’ Home – Total
12.How We Roll – Blackstreet
13.Joy (Uptown Mix) – Blackstreet
14.Think Of You – Usher
15.He’s Mine (Remix)- Mokenstef
16.I’m Down – Aaliyah
17.I Know – Tony Thompson
18.Let Me Be The One – Intro
19.You Don’t have to worry – Mary J Blige
20.Like This & Like That – Monica (Royale Blend)
21.You Remind Me (Remix) – Mary J Blige
22.I Miss You (Remix) – Monifah
23.
24.DJ MENSA SIDE
25.Faith Evans – All Night Long Intro/I Just Can’t
26.SWV ft. Puff Daddy – Someone
27.Alfonso Hunter – Just The Way (DJ Mensa Blend)
28.Jon B. ft. Coko & Jay-Z – Keep It Real
29.TLC – Baby Baby Baby
30.Babyface ft. LL Cool J – This Is For The Lover In You (DJ Mensa Blend)
31.SWV – You’re The One (All Star Remix)
32.Jodeci – Get On Up
33.Yvette Michelle – Everyday & Everynight
34.Mary J. Blige – Be Happy (Puffy Remix)
35.Isley Brothers ft. Lil’ Kim – Float On (Bad Boy Remix)
36.Sybil – Don’t Make Me Over
37.Allure ft. LL Cool J – No Question
38.Kelly Price ft. JD – Secret Love (So So Def Remix)
39.Ladae – Party 2Nite
40.Boyz II Men – I Can’t Let Her Go (DJ Mensa Blend)
41.Soul IV Real – Every Little Thing I Do (Sex Meets The Dawg Remix)
42.Jully Black – Rally’n

2 comments: