Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dallas Green - Old School Slow Jams V1


Tapemasta: Let's keep doing it to the ladies worldwide..My wife is loving me right now..haters beware because i'm going all the way !!

Dallas Green: My Valentine's Day Gift To You - Old School Slow Jams 1

1. Janet Jackson - Let's Wait Awhile
2. Keith Sweat & Jacci McGhee - Make It Last Forever
3. Tracey Spncer - Tender Kisses
4. Tevin Campbell - Can We Talk
5. The Deele - Two Occasions
6. Tony Tone Toni - Anniversary
7. Al B. Sure - Oooh This Love Is So
8. Freddie Jackson - You Are My Lady
9. Rafeal Saddiq - Ask Of You
10. Tony Tone Toni - It Never Rains (In Southern California)
11. Tony Tone Toni - Whatever You Want
12. Hi Five - Quality Time
13. Monica - Why I Love You So Much
14. Bobby Brown - Rock Wit'cha
15. Adeele - Tonight
16. Freddie Jackson - Rock Me Tonight
17. Tony Tone Toni - Just Me & You
18. R. Kelly - Honey Love
19. Xscape - Who Can I Run To
20. SWV - Your Always On My Mind
21. Mint Condition - Pretty Brown Eyes
22. Silk - Freak Me
23. Jodeci - Freakin U
24. Jodeci - U & I
25. Michel'le - Something In My Heart
26. Tyrese - Sweet Lady
27. Xscape - My Little Secret
28. Janet Jackson - Anytime, Anyplace
29. SWV - Weak
30. Usher - Nice & Slow
31. LSG - My Body
32. Keith Sweat - Nobody
33. R. Kelly - You Remind Me

" Tomorrow is the only day in the year that appeals to a lazy man."
-Jimmy Lyons

No comments:

Post a Comment