Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pushin' Tapes - DJ Precise aka Freddie Fontaine ( The R & B House Party V1 )


For my party people in the internet world, i got something for you to rock on the itouch or car..either way, i'm sure you'll enjoy the sounds..See the playlist down below & rock out !! We're doing the party thing early this week !!

THE R&B HOUSE PARTY VOL 1
1. guy I like
2. hi five kissing game
3. Raheem DeVaughn I Don't Care (Clean)
4. Ideal Whatever
5. Kid And Play Ain't My Type Of Hype
6. Boyz II Men Motownphilly (Clean)
7. BBD She's Dope!(remix)
8. Jon -B don't talk(remix)
9. Faith Evans Love Like This (Clean)
10. Fatman Scoop BE FAITHFUL CLEAN
11. Frankie Beverly & Maze BEFORE I LET GO
12. sunshine anderson heard it all before(no intro vinyl)
13. Mark Morrison Return Of The Mack (12" Club Mix)
14. Jagged Edge Where The Party At (orginal)
15. Herb Alpert Rise
16. Notorious B.I.G. Hypnotize(clean)
17. 112 Only You (Clean Radio Mix featuring the Notorious B.I.G.)
18. dru hill in my bed(remix)
19. Big Bub Don't Be Afraid
20. BVSMP I NEED YOU
21. new edition candy girl
22. Jackson 5 I Want You Back
23. Soul For Real Candy Rain (Heavy D & Trakmasterz Mix)
24. new edition if it is'nt love
25. Soul II Soul Keep On Movin'
26. Soul II Soul Back II Life-Acapella
27. En Vogue Hold on
28. Mantronix Got To Have Your Love
29. kid n play rollin with kid n play

No comments:

Post a Comment