Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Art Of Cassettes V4 ( Mixtape Madness )

Everybody is asking what's up with the tapes i'm dropping now & i feel that people should hear REAL MIXTAPES & not those computer generated joints..Now you get to hear what 90's mixtapes was really hitting the streets & not the internet..Believe me, the same 10 djs' was on point everytime they dropped. When the exclusives started coming into the game..certain things started fading away when it came to a MIXTAPE.
To me, the true king of the EXCLUSIVES was DJ S & S, then Clue came along after that !! But enough of MIXTAPE 101..Let me show you what DJ FASHION was doing & how people jump on mixtapes without the playlists or covers..This joint is called DA BOMB & everybody will enjoy this one. See ya tommorrow !!

4 comments:

  1. me bein a cassette head i truly appreciate whats goin down here....keep slayin 'em TM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ......oh....and watch others bite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe me mike, i know what's up..I just got tired of the LAZY DJ'S around the world with their ipod mixes & then they try to do 90's mixtapes. So why not show them how the 90's tapes moved & why..hopefully they'll wake up, but i doubt it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's alot of "itune dj's" puttin out "mixtapes" out here. me and my cuz was just rappin about blend tapes and how it actually takes work to do it vs. some of these datpiff dj's and the "mixes" they put out. they should just be called compilations.....thanx for educatin' us all!peace.

    ReplyDelete