Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Art Of Cassettes V11 ( Mixtape Madness )


How many of you remember the 52 beats by Kid Capri or Ron G's beat kingdom..Well Fartha Ramzee did one recently & it took me back to some good times in hip hop..Now remember people everybody isn't doing this like me & these joints ( Mixtape Madness ) should be in your digital files/library !! This joint is called " Break Beats "...Enjoy this one people because this will be the introduction to the Hip Hop side of MIXTAPE MADNESS !!

2 comments:

  1. LOL..You sick for this one fam...Those are actually my records in that pic too...Keep representing for real DJ's...1 Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yooo, no doubt !! I know about all the dj's from the past..the current dudes will be getting a education on the real mixtape vibe..
    I got the " The Formula " & some other joints u did back then..lol

    ReplyDelete