Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pushin' Tapes - Hollywood Prod ( Blends 9/95 )


For my Queens peeps, i'm going to be on my Grandmaster Vic shit for a minute..I can bet that dj who was talking shit last year, is going to wish i had stayed away from all of this..Now for those blend heads worldwide check this out because you know how we do over hear !! Check me on out on Classic Mixtape Vault on Facebook because now there's people talking mixtape stuff & there's some "jewels" for you !! Once again, enjoy this one by Queens 'Hollywood Prod' & remember no playlist or cover !!

2 comments:

  1. That's what I'm talking about!! I'm lovin' the Hollywood's blends, I love blends. :)) Not enough props to you, Tapemasta, these tapes are history. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's alot jewels that people don't know about..The same 10 dj's is not going to do it !!

    ReplyDelete