Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pushin' Tapes - Mensa ( Social Experiment V1 )


Tapemasta: Real music & the good part it touches everything..Enjoy this on your ride to work..Remember we're going outside the lane people !!

Mensa: Looking back at 2008, I’d consider this one of my favourite mixes this year, along with great cover art by Bozack Morris of BLACK RAP. I’d encourage y’all to tune in and get a different take on things.

Jackson 5 – Never Can Say Goodbye (Dela Remix)
Donnie – Cloud 9 (DJ Spinna Remix)
Alicia Keys – No One (Tone Mason Remix)
The Roots – Ain’t Saying Nuthin’ New
Saukrates ft. Common – Play Dis
Slum Village – Untitled/Fantastic
Janet – Enjoy
Mary J. Blige – All That I Can Say
TLC – Waterfalls (Mensa Blend)
Craig David – Rendezvous (Remix)
Robin Thicke ft. Faith Evans – Got 2 Be Down
Cassie – Me & U (siik remix)
Stevie Wonder vs. Felli Fel – The Finer Amour (DJ Mensa Blend)
Feist – Inside & Out (Sumo Edit)
Zo! & Tigallo – Something About You
Sleepy Brown ft. Outkast – I Can’t Wait
Robin Thicke – Magic
Black Eyed Peas – Joints & Jams
Alicia Myers – I Want To Thank You
Steely Dan – Peg
Earth, Wind, & Fire – Brazilian Rhyme
Holy Ghost – Hold On
Estelle – No Substitute Lover (Treasure Fingers Remix)
Common ft. Pharrell – Universal Mind Control
Kelis – Bossy (Falke & Braxe Remix)
Hardsoul – Back Together
Floetry – I Want You (Yoruba Dub)
J. Holiday – Bed (Benja Styles Remix)
Kid Cudi – Day & Nite
William Bell – I Forgot To Be Your Lover
The Sylvers – Only One Can Win
Ann Peebles – I Can’t Stand The Rain
Marcia Aitkens – I’m Still In Love
Althea & Donna – Uptown Ranking
Dennis Brown – Revolution
Sister Nancy – Bam Bam
Super Cat – Dolly My Baby
Algebra – Run & Hide

1 comment:

  1. tough stuff right here. im bumpin this as well as pt 2 right now. thanx!

    ReplyDelete