Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pushin' Tapes - The Return ( Mixtape 101 )

What's up people !! Been a little over a month, since my last post !! My father passed away last month & i wasn't really feeling anything concerning mixtapes, etc..but things is slowly coming back on point again !! I got new uploads for you to check out & also my ipod is ready for new music again !! Let's just say 2011 is going to be fun again !! Shouts to the dj's whose been hitting me up, also to my blog brothers, watch what i do now !! Also to the people whose's been looking to get mixtapes off the internet, i know things have been slow for you..but remember you said that my joints could be found on the "net" !!

3 comments:

  1. I am very sorry to hear that man!! My condolences go out to you and your family!! As far as a break every body has been in slow mo lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. condolences to you and yours. good to see you heatin things up again!PEACE....Cam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks fellas, i needed that break because things was crazy for a minute !! I got some joints coming for ya !!

    ReplyDelete