Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pushin' Tapes - DJ Lead ( Tokyo Edition )


Tapemasta: Since the people is watching & not speaking..I guess that i can keep coming with some stuff !! Good thing music is worldwide now..MP3 dj's is slowly being put down now !! The internet is not pushing them like before !! Have you notice that record labels isn't pushing music like before, i guess they're realizing what's going on now !!! Shouts to Digiwaxx for keeping up with the real dj's !!

1 intro 2 Power (remix) / Kanye West feat Jay-z 3 Blow Up / J.Cole 4 Black and Yellow / Wiz Khalifa 5 Right Above It / Lil Wayne feat Drake 6 Bottoms Up (remix) / Trey Songz feat Busta Rhymes 7 Over / Drake 8 All I Do Win (remix) / DJ Khaled feat Rick Ross Busta Rhymes 9 We gonna Win / Maino 10 Salute / Diplomats 11 Drama Fold / Juelz Santana John Depp & Richmond Rabb 12 Crunk MUzik / The Diplomats feat Cam'ron Jim Jones & Juelz Santana 13 Dipset Anthem / Diplomats 14 20 Dollars Dub for DJ LEAD / Ron Blowz 15 My Neck My Dougie (Japanese Dee remix) / Khia 16 Teach Em How To Dougie / Cali Swag District 17 My Chick Is Bad / Ludacris feat Nicki Minaj 18 My Chick is Bad (DJ Ted Smooth Remix) / Ludachris 19 In Da Club / 50 Cent 20 Poor Lil Rich / 50 Cent 21 So Special Dub for DJ LEAD / Mavado 22 No Game Dub for DJ LEAD / Serani 23 I'm Blessed Dub for DJ LEAD / Mr. Vegas 24 Holding You Down (DJ C-Lo Reggae remix) / Jazmine Sullivan 25 Lo Que Paso Paso / Daddy Yankee 26 Any Girl / Lloyd Banks feat Lloyd 27 You Be Killin Em / Fabolous 28 Dollar remix / Juganot feat Joell Ortiz Cassidy Red Cafe Papoose Maino 29 All I Want Is You / Miguel feat J.Cole 30 Find Your Love / Drake 31 I Just Wanna Love U/ Jay-Z 32 Roc The Mic /Beanie Sigel & Freeway 33 Between Me And You /Ja Rule 34 Money Ain't A Thing / Jay-Z 35 Da B Side / Da Brat Feat The Notorious B.I.G 36 Going Back To Cail / Notorious B.I.G 37 California Love / 2 Pac 38 I Get Around / 2 Pac 39 Tell Me How You Feel / Joy Enriquez 40 Check The Vibe / Dred Scott feat Adriana Evans 41 Breakadawn / De La Soul 42 Be Happy / Mary J Blige 43 All My Time / Paid&Live feat Lauryn Hill 44 Street Life / Intelligent Hoodlum 45 Flow On / The Loads Of The Underground 46 I Got A Love / CL Smooth & Pete Rock 47 Slow Down / Brand Nubian 48 Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down / Brand Nubian 49 All For One / Brand Nubian 50 Eric B Is President / Erick B & Rakim 51 Make The Music Clean / Biz Markie 52 Love Song / Bush Babees feat Mos Def 53 I Used To Love H.E.R / Common Sense

No comments:

Post a Comment