Friday, October 29, 2010

Pushin Tapes - Stevie G ( A tribute to a musical genius )

Tapemasta - Here's another one for those grown & sexy crew on the internet !!

Stevie G - Here is a documentary I did recently about one of my favourite singers, songwriters and producers; Stevie Wonder

I've mainly let the music do the talking but it serves as a good intro and overview of his career!

An impossible task cutting the career of one of the greatest singers/producers/songwriters into less than an hour but i'm happy with the music I selected....


Another Star Stevie Wonder
If You Really Love Me Stevie Wonder
Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing Stevie Wonder
You Are The Sunshine Of My Life Stevie Wonder
Uptight (Everything's Alright) - Stevie Wonder (instrumental)
Uptight (Everything's Alright) Stevie Wonder
Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) Stevie Wonder
For Once In My Life Stevie Wonder
We Can Work It Out Stevie Wonder
I Was Made To Love Her Stevie Wonder
I Wish Stevie Wonder
Superstition Stevie Wonder
Higher Ground Stevie Wonder
I Don't Know Why I Love You Stevie Wonder
Girl Blue Stevie Wonder
Love's In Need Of Love Today Stevie Wonder
My Cherie Amour Stevie Wonder
Yester-Me,Yester-You,Yesterday Stevie Wonder
Living For The City Stevie Wonder
Too High Stevie Wonder
Boogie On Reggae Woman Stevie Wonder
Do I Do Stevie Wonder
Fingertips (Part 2) Stevie Wonder
It's A Shame The Spinners
I Can't Help It Michael Jackson
All I Do Is Think About You Tammi Terrell
All I Do Stevie Wonder
Feeling You (Henrik Schwarz mix) Omar Feat. Stevie Wonder
Pastime Paradise Stevie Wonder
He's Misstra Know It All Stevie Wonder
Hey Love Stevie Wonder
Knocks Me Off My Feet Stevie Wonder
All In Love Is Fair Stevie Wonder
If It's Magic Stevie Wonder
Village Ghetto Land Stevie Wonder
As Stevie Wonder
Never Dreamed You'd Leave In Summer Stevie Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment