Monday, August 2, 2010

Pushin' Tapes - Jay Faire ( The Way It Was !!! V1 )



Now people is going to see what i'm about to do & why !! See when we was rocking mixtapes on 125th, Fulton mall, 3rd av, Jam av & the people was running to get these joints for their cars & tape decks/portables!! So now, we're going to bring it to the internet worldwide..There's 2 parts of this & believe me, my old school heads is going to luv this !! Once again, i'm back & stronger than ever before !! Matter of fact, here's the introduction of a series that people is going to say "whoa !!" Enjoy this one, i might put part 2 up tonight !! Props to Jay Faire for doing this in a hurry for me !! Sorry, no ringtones or short mixes here !!

5 comments:

  1. Ah yeah that's what i'm talking about your on fire now Tapemasta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just following your lead sir !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, these are the joints i grew up on all those old SugarHill and Enjoy 12"s and all those obscure labels that only had like one or two songs on them. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed this when you posted it and caught it over at S.O.U.L's spot! I just listened to it yesterday and it was hot I was rockin heavy back and forth to work it's still there so I will listen again!!Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No doubt fellas...i'm bringing part 2 in a minute..that's what i call old school !!

    ReplyDelete