Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pushin' Tapes - Supa Qool DJ Quartermaine ( Lenny For Lovers - A Valentine's Mixtape )



Tapemasta: Once again, i got to give Supa Qool the props for all the projects that he does & that's because he goes on a totally different level from other dj releases..This joint should have you open & if you enjoyed his Maxwell mix - then you should enjoy this one !!

Supa Qool DJ Q: Shouts to my baby Alexis (for beating me in the head about doing this…) and my brother Dtay for his musical knowledge and taste.

TRACKLIST:

Sugar
Believe (Live)
Again
My Love
Come On And Love Me
Thinking Of You
More Than Anything
All I Ever Wanted
Heaven Help
It Ain’t Over ‘Til It’s Over
Sistamamalover
Storm
I Belong To You
Without You
My Precious Love (Live)
Just Be A Woman
Calling All Angels
Stand By My Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment