Friday, November 27, 2009

The Greatest Mixtapes V7 - Clue - Bad Boy Mixtape V1

DJ CLUE - BAD BOY MIXTAPE VOL. 1

Tapemasta: Once again, people see what make mixtapes real..Shouts to Chubz for dropping the series also..I'm also hype about the Greatest Mixtape Series because we can cover mixtapes from the 80's all the way until today & that's the fun part. When did you travel all the way from the end of Brooklyn all the way to Harlem/Bronx to get mixtapes because the other boros was 2 days behind..straight history for you !!

Hevehitta: I’m coming with my second pick this week for the “Greatest Mixtapes” list, and for this one we are going back to 1995. This is the very first Bad Boy mixtape brought to you by DJ Clue, and hosted by Bad Boy front man Puff Daddy (P. Diddy). This is probably one of my favorite mixtapes of all time, as you get a great range of music on this (not just Bad Boy artists), plus I feel Puffy brought a unique flavor to the mix with him hosting. If my memory serves me correct, this is the only mixtape from the series that Puffy actually hosted. Next year will be the 15 year anniversary since this mixtape came out, and to me it’s much better than most of the crap that is out today. I hope you guys enjoy this pick from our list, and keep changing back for more classic mixtapes.

This mixtape was ripped straight from cassette.

01. Puff Daddy - Intro
02. The Notorious B.I.G. - Young G's
03. Mobb Deep - Give Up The Goods (Just Step)
04. Mobb Deep - Survival Of The Fittest
05. Mary J. Blige - Be With You Remix
06. Ol' Dirty Bastard - Shimmy Shimmy Ya
07. Puff Daddy - Interlude
08. The Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance
09. Grand Puba - I Like It
10. Mic Geronimo - Masta I.C.
11. Mary J. Blige - I'm Goin' Down (Remix)
12. Onyx - Walk In New York
13. Lost Boyz - Jeeps, Lex Coups, Bimaz & Benz
14. Faith Evans - You Used To Love Me
15. Sadat X - Come On
16. Soul IV Real - Every Little Thing I Do
17. Junior M.A.F.I.A. - Player's Anthem
18. Puff Daddy - Shout Outs
19. Total - Can't You See
20. Mary J. Blige - I Love You Remix
21. Puff Daddy - Outro

1 comment:

  1. Just to let everyone know. That's not the whole track listing. That's only for SIDE B.

    ReplyDelete