Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Greatest Mixtapes V5: DJ Break - ( Tape 11 Feenin' )



Tapemasta: This was a great choice because when this was dropped, Green Lantern & Dirty Harry had started slowing down with the mixtapes. I remember when Break sent me this mixtape, i must of played it for a whole month straight..People kept asking me for a copy..Then Break sent me the whole collection except for one !! All of his joints is on my ipod classic & PSP3..The Crooklyn mix, Old Skool Playaz & Whoa is my favorite mixes..Break is a real dj/producer who was under the radar & believe me, he made a impact among the masses !! I'm dropping my 2 joints next week ( Everybody is going to laugh when i drop them ) & S.O.U.L, you did your thing on this one !! Heve, what you got playa !!

DJ BREAK - TAPE 11: FEENIN'
For me the blendmasters who brought blending to a higher level are Ron G, Dirty Harry & DJ Break. On this tape DJ Break proofs to be a real blendmaster as he shows his skills. This mixtape is a prefect balance of skills, music, mixing & blending all this together gives it great vibe all thru the mix and shouldn't be missed on the list of The Greatest Mixtapes. This mixtape is till today still rocking my iPhone. Enjoy...

01. Intro
02. Nate Dogg/Buckshot
03. Try Again
04. Method Man/Mobb Deep
05. Try Again (Suck My Balls Intro)
06. DMX/Q-Tip - Ryde Or Die Mix
07. Eminem/U-God
08. Nextmen/Busta Rhymes (Cuts By Busta Rhymes)
09. Remix My Black Ass
10. Sisqo/Nas/2Pac
11. Snoop/2Pac Rockwilder Sisqo Mix
12. Girls Move It Around
13. Old Skool Playaz
14. Hold My Ice
15. Dirty, Is They Ready?
16. Raw Whoa Remix
17. Gettin Illa!
18. Big Pun, Cuban Linx, Coco B's
19. Crooklyn Style
20. I Dare You
21. Biggie (Wu-Tang Style) Sum Shit I Did Pt. II
22. Big L
23. Quality Control
24. It's Funny
25. Red And Meth
26. Dare To Experiment
27. Next Epidode Mix
28. Jumpin Jumpin Blaze Cuts Mix
29. Hot Shit Nelly/Total Mix

2 comments:

  1. I know I'm late, please forgive me. 5 mutherfuckin stars!!!! I have been rockin this for past couple days. Thanks Tape!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man this is a classic right here.. i remember playing this mix for like a year straight. thanks for posting this

    ReplyDelete