Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pushin' Tapes - Dee Wiz ( Spring 09 Mix )


Once again, you know what i do with real dj's ( no itunes mixes )..If you got my joint with Luv Bug Starski & Dee Wiz before then you know what to expect. A little of everything & let's just say he got you covered with the music..Once again, to my ol skool crew on the blog world - i got you with this !! The ipods is going to be working again for the weekend ( his Micheal Jackson mix is hot )..Guess who's back people !! We bringing the party to the blog world now - hold on !!

Lenny Kravitz - I Belong to you
Rihanna - Umbrella
Lil Wayne - Get Money
Kanye West - Good Life
Lil Wayne - Ms. Officer
Kanye West - Heartless
Jamie Foxx - Blame It
Fergie - London Bridges
Blackstreet - No Diggidy
Arrested Development - Everyday People
Ryan Leslie - Diamond Girl
Maroon 5 - This Love
Ron Browz - Pop Champagne
Lupe Fiasco - Superstar
Sean Paul - Give it to me
Serani - No Games
Movado - So Special
Jennifer Lopez - Get Right
Amerie - 1 Thing
Maino - Hi Hater
Beyonce - Single Ladies
Kat DeLuna - Run the Show
Jay Z - Encore
Guy - You can call me crazy
Bel Biv Divo - Do Me baby
LL Cool J - Phonomiam
Timbaland - Give it to me
Prince - Kiss
Big Daddy Kane - I get the job done
Aretha Franklin - Respect
Kid N Play - My Way
Chubb Rock - Treat em Right
Mary J Blige - Just Fine
Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction
Estelle - American Boy
Kelis - Milk Shake
Sean Paul - We Be Burnin
Crystal Waters - 100% Pure Love
Shannon - Let the music play
Johnny Kemp - Just Got paid

No comments:

Post a Comment