Monday, April 27, 2009

Rapmullet/Pushin' Tapes/Enuff ( Party Groove V2 )


Taken From Rapmullet.com


Okay, I'm going to be honest with everybody..Enuff wasn't really a mix tape dj, he just came out there because a lot of djs was doing it back then. But this playlist is what rock parties worldwide. I remember when he was living on Church av ( Bklyn ) & people was talking about Enuff..His turntable skills was coming into a force. I won't talk about the crew thing now, but it's about the music..Once you hear this tape, watch how the current dj's react..Believe me, a lot of them was listeners of the mix tape dj's of the past. Catch up with me if you can !!



2 comments:

  1. Thanx for hitting us with this tape. I'm loving it never heard about this tape before.
    Playing it over & over

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's another one, but it's not as good as this one to me...

    ReplyDelete