Saturday, April 4, 2009

Rapmullet/Pushin' Tapes - Mister Cee ( That Mister Cee R & B Sh*t V1 & V2 )


One of my recent releases from http://www.rapmullet.com/pushintapes

Now I'm going to show you why people like E-Kim, Arson, Action PAC & others will continue to make the mix tapes among the masses today. Mr Cee had different series when it came to r & b ( R & B Buttas, Blazing R & B, R & B Shit ) & he even did best of's, Hip Hop. Which shows you that he was that all around dj & we needed that among the masses right now. This one was considered a smooth & relaxing tape, which you could say the adults would rock all day long. My favorite mix on this tape was " Be Happy by Mary J Blige feat Keith Murray & Greg Nice ". Cee should come back to the mix tape game & he's one of the few dj's that could do both radio & mix tapes. Download these mixtapes & give it to Aunt Rose. I'm even going to do the 2 for 1 & let you see what I really do !! Remember I'm doing just as good as your favorite mix tape dj right now.





2 comments:

  1. Props on that Mister Cee stuff. Just in time for the summer !!!!! :)

    Peaceout
    Spijkmaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for these Mister Cee joints. One of my all-time favourite DJ's. :)

    ReplyDelete