Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mixtape Madness/Pushin' Tapes - Thank You Again !!




What's going on fellow bloggers..It's time to drop those joints on you again & believe me, i've been thinking on how to do it !! I came up with some ideas for you - which will be coming up in the next few weeks !! Those people who's been hitting me up on the email for requests or just info on some mixtapes..i got you !! Once again, to those people who got my back, i got nothing but respect & love for you !! Alot of people have been hitting up the blogs & leaving me those kinds words..so you know i got to drop some joints on you also !! I'm here for the weekend, so get those computers, ipods & storage units ready !! I'm about to drop those releases on you again !! Remember, it's almost summertime !! Shouts to Ogbeez & glad to see you here & doing your thing - you made me drop another pic again..( http://mixtpapgame.blogspot.com/ ), DJ Books, Mista Reese, DJ Bus, DJ Unexpected, Hevehitta, Irak, Gildog, Brandan, Andyman187, Big Chew, Smooth Denali, DJ DoItAll, DJ Jazzy G, Brucie B, S.O.U.L, Ron G, The Legendary Showtime, E Bros, Nasbooks..

5 comments:

  1. THATS LOYALTY TO THE GAME RIGHT THERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. a yo! all I have to say is respect due. I am glad you are here to save the music and the mixtape game. I miss 125th St back in the days... Harlem Music Hut and all the spots in the BX that had mixtapes. You are like a mixtape shop! I know a lot of heads visit this blog but you are like Cope2 up in this game. Don't stop what you do... thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Omega, i'm just giving my contribution to hip hop ( i also miss harlem music hut, Sandy's & Stereo Palace - i'm just trying to bring that vibe back, but with twist on the net )..Bus, you my dude 100% & i'm riding all the way with you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. much respect to you for keeping the TRUE mixtape game(or what's left of it)alive.though i never lost it , after finding this blog among other TRUE mixtape blogs, i have developed a deeper love for this forgotten artform... thanks for making that happen for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mista Reese, i'm glad that you remembered the artform & see that there's still life for it..alot of dj's seems to think that it's going down the drain. But it's because too many people tried to take advantage of the art form & now you see those who drop out of it..who wasn't really truthful about it..

    ReplyDelete