Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mixtape Legend - The Legendary DJ Showtime - ( Mortal Kombat )


I got to shout out the man Dj Marioka ( http://djmarioka.blogspot.com/ ) for dropping this joint. This was one of my favorite joints back in the days. J Mo Ice aka The Legendary Showtime is a friend & one of the most coolest dudes on the planet..Once again props to Marioka for this one & believe me straight hip hop..Matter of fact, Show just did a best of Big L with Mike Nice..check for it. Also check for his slow jams series - classic shit !! Matter of fact, i'm going to drop on you !!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot, Tapemasta. This tape is one of the best classic hip hop mixtapes I've ever heard.
    The sound is the old boom bap, raw & gritty hip hop of New York, and the mix is incredible.

    PS: Do you have anything else of Boo Tha Barba?. :)

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i got some more joints..I'm working on another which is taking up some of my time now.
    But i'll put some up of him soon..I got you !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    _____________________________

    Anthropology Dissertation

    ReplyDelete