Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pushin Tapes - DJ Mars ( I Luv NY )


Now this should be on total rotation on your ipods or computers..Mars is my brother in crime & he knows what NY feel when it comes to music..If you think, i'm lying - ask him about the sheepskin coat ( Daniels Leather II )..I still laugh about that scene in the store..Pure ol skool days, when you got that last summer check before school & you needed to get that fly leather coat with the 69ers sneakers..Oh yeah, i'm strictly ol skool !! Mars, I need to get a full 120 minute of music like this !! You know how we do here at Classic Mixtapes/Pushin Tapes...Dj's get at me - we might start a monthly thing like thing..Strictly ol skool music, nothing before 2000.
I'm hyped now..Let's go Mars !!! http://www.mediafire.com/?okzmdcjlzth

No comments:

Post a Comment