Monday, March 2, 2009

Mixtape Madness - LA Luv ( 10 Anniversary V2 )


Now that you see that we can't be stop & the drops keep coming & coming..Why not drop something i know for a fact that could rock a party & a ipod near you. Henceforth, LA Luv ( A South Bronx Native ) & i remember when he use to drop his tapes with Sandy ( the queen of mixtape spots in NY )..Man, the time went so fast & now to see how people can relate on who's doing what..This mixtape should be rocked on your computer for a minute & i'm sure DJ Marioka will enjoy this because on how he feel about Tony Touch..So bro, this joint is for you !!

Don't worry, people i still got more...shucks let me see what i could drop next !! I think now i'm going to take the day off !!


8 comments:

  1. Oh man oh man your on fire right now man. Dropping all those bombs on us your the mixtape king.
    Go and take a day off you earned it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SOUL, i got 3 more & i'll take a break..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the!! I just checked it out while catching up downloading some other goodies and you were right I found myself rocking especially when he mixed Nasty girls, Candy , then Square Biz! Lord I forgot about Enjoy yourself by the Jacksons that was hot back in the day!! yeah you got me on this one at first I said not another one of these cats talking through a good set, but nah he rocked the party for real I would throw this on at any party!!Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt Ol Skool, this joint is one of my favorites..I got to look for V1, i got it somewhere..That's a hip hop version..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dedicating it to me, man :). I'm going to listen to it now, it contains many R&B hits. I'll upload another DJ Doggtime mixtape in my blog, it's my favorite from him. Please, Tapemasta (or the other fellows), if you could help me, because I try to find who are the artists of the mixtape, and I can't.. I'm gonna to upload it in my blog.

    In addition, I'll upload more Tony Touch mixtapes, or some other.

    Thanks, Tapemasta, you're the mixtape king, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marioka, anything you need i got you..SOUL, Brandan, Ol Skool, POS2, Andyman & others made me come into this real hard..I got something coming up real soon..Probably tommorrow, i was talking with DJ Mars ( History of mixtapes ) & we about to do something for the listeners & keep the dj thing alive...

    ReplyDelete
  7. DJ Doggtime 9-94's chorus of the first song says: "And I'm wasting my time with you..", sung by a woman, but I don't know who is, and the chorus of other song says: "And be down, ..we know we feel the same sound", it seems to be a R&B boy group.

    Tapemasta, DJ Doggtime is real good, one of my 3 Blend DJ's favourites, no doubt, along with Ron G. & DJ Juice. :)

    ReplyDelete