Friday, March 27, 2009

Mixtape Legend - DJ Boo Tha Barber ( Tape V19 )

I'm on that Queens thing for a minute !! People seem to remember these times that's what make mixtapes soooo unique..Today's mixtape might be put into that compactor room of your building. Matter of fact, today's dj's keep these classic mixtapes alive - by dropping their mixtapes every week..That's my inside joke for the day !! Enjoy Boo Tha Barber sounds & try to get some of his releases & see what made him great !! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5I8FNMJ2

5 comments:

  1. Tapemasta, I'm listening to it now, and it's banging'!!! The style is similar to Ron G. or Doggtime. I like it a lot, the Queens DJ's are great, no doubt!!

    Thanks a lot, you're our Yoda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST. HIP HOP. BLOG. EVER.

    PERIOD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's the re-up...i was told the link was dead..

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5I8FNMJ2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember getting a mix tape from boo the barber years ago

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember getting a mix tape from boo the barber years ago

    ReplyDelete