Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Loyal 2 Da Game - DJ Bus ( 3/31/09 )


Now you get to see what i'm talking about..Tell me, what you think about these blends..Good or bad..we about to change the game !! One step at a time..things will change on the mixtape scene..we need to keep the dj theme going for a long time..Once again, tell me what you think..because we going to represent a new dj every 2 or 3 months here on Classic Mixtapes/Pushin' Tapes..Once again, let me introduce to you Atlanta's own DJ Bus !! http://www.zshare.net/download/58004539f44ed387/

6 comments:

  1. Mr. Flex Da 5 Star GeneralApril 1, 2009 at 12:08 PM

    This shit is fire, what the "Mixtape" game is missing right now. Yo Tape you got anymore from the kid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT CONTENT POST MORE LIKE THIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. mike in da "A" BWO DCApril 3, 2009 at 9:39 PM

    A I heard this dudes cd and this joint is off the chain. How can i get more music from this cat. Folks from DC really feelin da music. I was really feelin da old skool beats, kinda took me back to da 80's and early 90's. Keep da tables turnin and da beats droppin kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I got some of his music from way back this DJ is good no joke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LIKE THIS HERE

    ReplyDelete