Friday, March 20, 2009

Go Hard - Smooth Denali ( Classic Hip Hop )


I just want the internet world to beware of the releases by Mr Old School ( DJ Smooth Denali ) - you need to look out for these two because he's going in & to let you know that i'm coming with at least 10 -15 drops this weekend ( Party Joints, Slow Jams, R & B, Hip Hop, Old School & even Reggae )..Some of the joints that i'm going to drop is going to make you say hmmmmm !! But i need to let you know about real mixtape djs & not the ones who drop the ipod mixtapes & think that's all the people want..I'm serious about this blog thing !!

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait for those 2 mixes to drop. Got all the Classic Hip Hop from Smooth Denali

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt we been banging out Smooth Denali joints for a minute now!! Him and J-Love are two of my favorite New School mixtape DJ's heading the 2000's off they just came with different flavor. Smooth Denali is overlooked for sure and I have copped a few of his old school joints that were pretty descent. S.O.U.L I forgot you copped the rest of that series hit me up man I need a few volumes!! Tapemasta can't wait man I just got a tremble knowing they coming man. My wife may get it good when these jarns drop Ha!Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo Tapemasta, i havent seen u in my spot in a while, i just dropped like 10-15 bombs on my site in the past 2 days. i still have i need drop as well.
    we killin em right now son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wit you my dude. Give me "Tha Real" Can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's go fellas because i'm in overdrive this weekend..Time to bring some fire to your hard drives..

    ReplyDelete