Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mixtape Madness - PF Cuttin


I'm really on that old school stuff today..Matter of fact, PF is from my hood & the internet was loving what PF was dropping back in the days..So i figured why not drop some fire on the masses, this was one of the most popular bootlegged joints on the streets of NY..Remember when people was rocking Diary Of A Madman by Gravediggers, Funky Child by LODU, Broken Language by Trigger & Smooth Da Hustler..


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FQF76CRI

7 comments:

  1. Yo Tapemasta, these are some gangsta ass drops. Man I really preciate the work you have put in and I'm gonna do my best to return the favor.

    gildog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man your on fire again loving these drops

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this one as well Tapemasta and this was a goodie, I played this a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ol Skool, were about to have some fun now !! I'm pulling out all the popular & classic ones for the people...SOUL, i'm about to do some
    r & b next..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is classic and real hip hop. And PF Cuttin' is one of the best DJ's in the mixtape game.

    So, thank you Tapemasta!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, ok i see u kid ha ha! nothin but classics on this. will def. cop this one. while other niggas put out wack shit, we keep droppin more & more hits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YO Props on this PF CUTTIN tape.
    Real hiphop. None of that FISHERPRICE stuff.

    Spijkmaster

    ReplyDelete