Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mixtape Madness - Murda Mixtape V4 Hosted by Capone-N-Noreaga


This is becoming too easy, but once again the "public" asked for something & you know i had to do it..Murda Mixtape V4 is what you get !! Now relive the great times of a mixtape & see what the masses was going crazy over..I can't wait to drop more of those classic mixtapes like PF Cuttin's 90's Hip Hop, Danny S The Main Focus, Ty 15 Feat Ron G Diggin For Classics..Believe me, there's alot of mixtapes for the blog world to see !!!


9 comments:

  1. Dope! I remember my boy picking this and DJ Scribbles - D&D Mixtape up when he came back from New York on a school trip back in 2000.

    You can't wait, I can't wait for you to drop more of those classics!

    Be sure to pop by I just did a Stretch & Bobbito Freestyle Extravaganza post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Props man, cant wait to hear some of those old Ron G gems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about some Georoc??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a Georoc on Rapmullet awhile ago..I'm trying to figure out what Ron G to drop..Check his new one out..Andy, you da man with that Stretch & Bobbito freestyle...

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is bananas. mixtape tsunami on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the mixtape. Stretch Armstrong is missing now, his blog is lifeless.. xDDD.

    The Stretch Armstrong Freestyles were bangin', no doubt.

    Regards from Marioka (http://djmarioka.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like i said Tapemasta, cant nobody get wit us man. We need to come up with a name or something for our select group. Like Flex had the Big Dawg Pitbulls back in the day and Flip Squad. we need a name Tapemasta!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL..Let's do it, Brandan !! SOUL is already down...we going to lock this movement down for a minute...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey just like Memphis Bleek said "im waiting for my day to come, just give me the word!!"

    ReplyDelete