Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mixtape Legend - Doo Wop


I'm sure everybody knew about this mixtape, but you know how i do when it comes to these mixtapes..I could do this forever, watch what i do next week with my next drops on the blog world. Anyway, everybody knows Doo Wop is my partner in crime & i could continue dropping mixtape after mixtape & still don't stop..Puffy can't stop my reign & now you get see why i do this now..Canibus freestyle, Lord Tariq freestyle can show you why mixtapes should last forever !!

4 comments:

  1. I have this one in the archives and it was nice to hear the bounce master was still bouncing at a time when the market got flooded with mixtape DJ's with tons of exclusives and B.S. talks!! Doo Wop in my estimate was keepin it real!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly olskool & that's what i've been telling everybody for years..Did you ever get that 25 & over mixtape ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I do I have to take a look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heard stories and read articles about this tape but never heard it. i will check out, it looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete